~Always Believe in Yourself ....~

Sunday 5 June 2011

Hi....it's been a long time that I don't update my blog...well I'm back....first at all, I want to apologize to everyone  becuz my blog full post and picture of Korean Boy band INFINITE.....this is because I really like them among all korean idol group...but..don't worry I still proud to be 'rakyat Malaysia'.....Malaysia Boleh!!!! Hahaha....well now i'm staying at house for final semester's holiday....what I doing at home? Job? I do nothing...but I'm preparing for something bigger changes in my life....Ok...just wait and see.....Now forget about me....we goes to Malaysia entertainment activities. Maharaja lawak...nows in weeks 10...and this week 11 they will perform live at Kuantan Pahang.....I love this show....sooooooo....funny....don't forget to watch it.....k...bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment