~Always Believe in Yourself ....~

Friday 4 March 2011

Let us Check it out......

Why Koren Group Idol quickly become popular?????
Had anyone thought about it??...Hhhmmm....I also don't know the exactly of the reason..Why and How?
Some people likes them because of their 'cutest' face, and some of the fans like them because of their talent in dancing and also singing.....Well...for me, all Korean group idol is more interesting and unique from other groups from other countries.....(this is my opinion). Don't understand?...??.. Well for me, as I also like dancing and singing, I think their talent in singing while dancing is powerful...just thats.....Just like them went they in reality show...sooooooo...funny.......hahaha.........butttt........there have limit for liking them.....(as a muslim and Malaysian)....Don't forget also support our local artist.......여러분...사랑해. :-)






2PM

BEAST/B2ST


Rookie Group : Infinite

Super Junior

No comments:

Post a Comment